What have I accomplished so far today?
- Ran some errands.
- Reorganized the apps on my phone.
- Learned all of Slim Thug’s verse (yes, 17 whole seconds - quite a challenge, as I am very white, in both skin color and personality/rap ability) in “Check On It”.
- Considered posting a video of me lip-synching said verse. Decided against it. Maybe another day.
- Downloaded the Lisa Frank app. I know I’m super late on getting into this, but I also just started watching The X-Files, so I’m even later on that. Anyway, I made two masterpieces with the app - one of a photo from December of me hangin’ with Tupac, and one from yesterday that I already ran through Instagram so it’s twice as special (twice as stupid).
- Photo #2 is clearly an homage to this photo, except with some extra flair.
- Does the bear in the top hat remind anyone of that scene in The Shining where you see a brief glimpse of a ghost getting head from a guy wearing a bear suit? Just me? Ok.